Thursday, November 22, 2012

Fox and Gnome Tote Bag


Have you seen this???

Fox and Gnome Tote Bag pattern by Artisania
This is my awesome..I-should-be-in-bed-but-I-am-still-up-surfing-quilt-blogs-at-12 a.m. find from last night. I was surfing through the list of blogs (posted at Felicity Quilts) from the Canadian Blogathon being put on by Sew Sisters and I came across this super awesome pattern designed by Artisania. I have been itching to make a bag to carry all my quilting books/sketch book to and from everywhere and voila this is THE one.



 Here are my fabric choices...


Have I mentioned that I love, adore and pine after toile?!!! It's true, I totally do.

Now to learn how to paper piece! Pretty excited!

Happy Thanksgiving to those popping in from the U.S.


~Lisa

6 comments:

  1. OMG that is the most cutest bag ever! Hurry up and make it Lisa. Can't wait to see it. I think I need one too so let me know how that paper piecing goes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big toile fan too! Sonja is a very talented designer and member of the VMQG - It's a hike for you but you should come out to our meetings sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a beautiful and super cute tote pattern. How exciting to try paper piecing for the first time... I have yet to give it a try. I'm looking forward to your creation. Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! I want to try this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. why yes, that looks like it will be lovely! great fabric pulls, look forward to seeing your version!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that gnome is adorable. I officially want to put it on everything. A quilt with some "hidden" gnomes? Yes please!

    ReplyDelete